Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent an idea they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or InventHelp Products sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, http://www.reinventing-yourself.info/2019/05/17/how-to-pitch-an-invention-to-a-company-find-out-more your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as possible.